[theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY

[theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY
link : [theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY

Read more


[theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY


"Hello, this is Kangta.

To the fans who have supported me and given me love for a long time, I apologize for the deep disappointment and pain my personal affairs have caused you.

Also, the people involved and those around them who were hurt by me, and those who have not been mentioned, I want to express my apologizes once again.

Just as I have received your love through my activities, I should have also shown a good appearance through my personal life as well, but everything that has happened is inexcusably due to my shortcomings and negligence. Moving forward, I will try to become a mature person who looks back at their past and deeply reflects.

I have cancelled the new song I had planned to release today, and I will try my best to minimize the damage caused to everyone who is involved in my already set activities like musicals and concerts as I cannot decide on them by myself.

I once again deeply apologize to my fans for causing concern.
I am sincerely sorry."

Cr @Allkpop

original post: here

1. He's like those people who caught the Peter Pan syndrome, he thinks he's still living in the 90's where people won't leave him that easily 

2. It's okay to apologize on IG if you're doing this towards your fan, but now you should be doing it directly towards the other person involved

3. Ajussi, do you not know what you actually did was wrong?

4. Ajussi wake up;;;; why is a 40 y'o grown up still talking about maturing... 

5. You're already a middle aged man, you're not at the age to be saying "I will become a mature person" anymore.. 

6. While you're 40 y'o?

7. How old are you now? Until when will you get yourself in accidents like that and reflect to  become more mature...? You can't mature anymore, at this point you're fermenting

8. What the? Was he daydreaming when he was writing this apology?

9. To be honest you should kneel in front of your ex and apologize then just live a quiet life...

10. A 40 y'o claiming he will mature....





Thus Articles [theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] KANGTA'S APOLOGY With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/08/theqoo-kangtas-apology.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: