Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle

Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle
link : Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle

Read more


Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle

may contain spoilers, read at your own risk!



[The actress whose acting skills would never be questioned anymore]

Lee Taeran as Lee Sue Im


-Her acting sent chills down my spine today..

-She's a really great actor..

-I cried so freaking hard..

-My heart breaks just to look at her..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Sue Im, don't cry..ㅠㅠㅠ  Let's get Woojoo out of the jail..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I literally bursted out into tears when she started crying..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Shining-Taeran, God-Sue Im..ㅠㅠ

-I cried so f*cking hard when she said she felt sorry that Woojoo has a stepmother like her..

-I cried along with her too..ㅠㅠ She cries a lot lately..ㅠㅠ

-God-Sue Im..ㅠㅠ Woojoo did nothing wrong, let's get him out of the jail..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I totally realized how a great actress she is today..ㅠㅠ I literally cried at that scene..

-I also cried when she visited Woojoo and asked whether if he had eaten yet..

-Seriously.. Both her and Hwang Chiyoung really do look like a real parents..ㅠㅠ 

[The cause of all problems in SKY Castle]




NoConJoonSang

He's busy blaming others again today..


-He's the one to blame for not using condoms and yet he's blaming it all on his mother..

-I really want to smash his head when he started crying..

-Does his mom really have to tell him how to put on a condom?!

-I seriously hate him the most..

-F*ck.. He's such a big loser, and that's because he's a great actor..

-He really does look like a kid when he cries in front of his mother.. I somehow feel bad for him at that scene..

-It's because his mother raised him that way..

-He's such a loser..ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he still continues to blame other people at that situation..

-Whoa.. But he's so f*cking handsome..

-This proves that a parent's greed could mess their kid's life..

-I hate his mother the most..

-This idiot.. He's over 40 and yet he still blames his mother for everything..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I skipped his scene because I really hate seeing him blaming his mother and whined like a baby..

[The actress from SKY Castle who everyone hopes to keep it moderate with her role]


She really looks spiteful today..


-She deserves the Daesang.. 

-Yeom Jung Ah, the daesang is yours..

-She just looks like Han Seojin a.k.a Kwak Mihyang to me..

-She's a freaking great actress..

-I really hate her;; I used to root for her, but I quit now..

-Mihyang needs to go to hell while Yeom Jung Ah needs to get the daesang..

-She really needs to go to hell, what a trash.. But at some point, I can totally understand her feelings.. Her acting skill is really convincing..

-Why is she so freaking good at acting..?ㅋㅋㅋ You need to keep it moderate, Kwak Mihyang..

-I'm sure she's going to get the daesang..

-She's really cruel but at some point, I can totally understand how she feels..

-Now, this is what you call actress..

-She's really good at acting that I'm so close to hate the actual actress..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My heart aches when she says, 'Ye Seo-ya.. Mom can't give up your life'..ㅠㅠㅠ


Thus Articles Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle

Sekianlah artikel Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Viewers talk about the acting skills of actors and actresses who star in the drama SKY Castle With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/viewers-talk-about-acting-skills-of.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: