JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY

JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY
link : JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY

Read more


JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY




-Is it pronounced as I-Tee-Zy or what..?

-I somehow have a feeling it's going to be pronounced as I-Tee-Zy. Considering by how all of girl groups from JYP has 4 syllables.. Wonder Girls, Miss A, Twice..

-I think it's a really nice name since it's easy to pronounce..

-ITZY-MA!! Underwater squad!!

-Itzy is a really cute name..

-Their name reminds me of A-Teez.. Even though they sound different..

-I-Tee-Zy.. I really like that name..

-Itzy sounds like a pretty name.. While I-Tee-Zy somehow sounds like a group name from a small company..

-I think it's going to be pronounced as Itzy instead of I-Tee-Zy, though..??

-It's easier to pronounce it as Itzy, but I-Tee-Zy somehow sounds fancier..

-However, the logo doesn't look so pretty..

-I'm sure that won't be their official logo, right..? It looks weird..ㅜㅜ

-Hul.. They have a page in that site..?? That means they must be debuting really soon..


Thus Articles JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY

Sekianlah artikel JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles JYP's upcoming girl group's name is confirmed to be ITZY With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2019/01/jyps-upcoming-girl-groups-name-is.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: