The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts

The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts
link : The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts

Read more


The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts

is Exo's Ko Ko Bop

Their side-tracks also succeeded in entering the top charts
차트 개혁이후 그룹 최초로 1위 진입한 그룹.jpg | 인스티즈

Which track is your favorite?


-Amazing.. Exo is really cool..

-Whoa, congratulations!

-I like 'Forever'..

-I really like 'What U Do?'ㅠㅠ

-Everyone, please listen to Ko Ko Bop a lot<3

-Congratulations~ My favorites are 'The Eve' and 'Forever'!

-All of the side tracks are really good..ㅠㅠ The MV somehow reminds me of Lotto and Monster.. The conclusion is I'm loving this comeback..

-'The Eve' and 'Chill' are totally my type..ㅠㅠ

-Exo is the best!!!

-I really like the song.. I had a high expectation because of the teaser and the full song is actually exceeds my expectation! I can't stop listening to it even when I'm working..

-My favorite is 'Going Crazy'!! Honestly, I like all of the songs in this album!!

-I really like this album..ㅠㅠ All of the tracks in this album are my favorite..

-My favorite is 'Touch It'..

-'Touch It'.. From the melody until the pronunciation, it's totally excellent..ㅠㅠ

-'What U Do?' is a really good song..

-'Walk on Memories' is my favorite..

-The title track sounds really cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Exo.. Congratulations..


Thus Articles The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts

Sekianlah artikel The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The first group to rank #1 after the reformation of music charts With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-first-group-to-rank-1-after.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: