Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM

Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM
link : Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM

Read more


Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM

Hyori's Homestay is produced by SM C&C


-Hul..

-Hul.. I had no idea..

-I found out about this yesterday!!

-Knowing Brother is also produced by SM..

-Hul.. It's my first time hearing about this..

-I know that SM produced Knowing Brother but I had no idea that they also produced Hyori's Homestay..

-Whoa.. SM's variety shows are doing great these days..

-Hul, I thought the OP was talking about Knowing Brother..

-SM produces a lot of good variety shows and dramas these days.. Such as Incarnation of Jealousy, 38 Revenue Collection Unit, etc.. Everything except Missing Nine..

-SM, let's just focus on your artists instead of variety shows..

-SM.. I really like it how you produce some good-quality variety shows and dramas, but I hope you will put more attention towards your artists..

-Whoa.. I know that they produce dramas, I didn't know they also produce variety shows..

-I can't believe this..

-I was so surprised because Incarnation of Jealousy is actually a really good drama..ㅋㅋㅋ

-SM is doing great these days..

-The quality of dramas that C&C produces these days are really good..

-Yup, quit producing dramas and start focusing on variety shows now..


Thus Articles Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM

Sekianlah artikel Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Not a lot of people know that this variety show is produced by SM With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/07/not-lot-of-people-know-that-this.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: