I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me

I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me
link : I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me

Read more


I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me

First of all, I'm a little bit chubbier than any average girls..
So it all started when my crush and I ended up being in the same group for our Korean Class. 
I was playing around with the girl who sat behind me and I noticed that my crush and his friends were laughing at me while saying, 'Look at her legs.. They might explode at any time' 'They look like elephant's legs'..
I was so shocked that my expressions went gloomy and I laid my head on the desk, pretending to be sleeping. 
I want to lose a lot of weight during summer vacation. I want to be pretty.

[+57][-7]
credits when reposting

1. [+26][-0] You can see his true colors through that incident.. He didn't properly get educated by his parents;; You must've been really upset.. Stay strong and get over him..ㅠㅠ

2. [+20][-1] I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything but, why would you like someone like him?ㅠㅠ I'm sorry if I offended you by this question, by the way..

3. [+16][-0] OP-ya, and you still like that jerk, after what he has done to you?

4. [+12][-0] Get over him.. Lose a lot of weight as your revenge..

5. [+10][-4] Just like him for how he looks, then..

6. [+5][-0] The same thing happened to me last year.. And now that I've lost so much weight, he started talking to me.. It's so annoying..

7. [+5][-1] I wonder what makes you like him so much..

8. [+4][-2] Yup, let's lose weight..

9. [+2][-0] Just think that you accidentally stepped on a shit..

10. [+2][-0] Let's lose weight and get a revenge..


Thus Articles I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me

Sekianlah artikel I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles I'm fat and my crush is body shaming me With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/07/im-fat-and-my-crush-is-body-shaming-me.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: