Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group?

Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group?
link : Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group?

Read more


Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group?

 x The whole post has nothing to do with the gif x

I'm not talking about akgae fans..

So is it (1) Group >> Bias or (2) Bias >> Group for you?

credits when reposting

-#2.. But I like the other members as well..

-#2.. I wouldn't even be interested in that group if it wasn't for my bias..

-#2.. I don't really like his group, though..

-#2.. I wouldn't like the group if my bias wasn't in it..

-#2.. Because I started to like the whole group because of my bias.

-#1.. I stan the overall group, I don't exactly have bias..

-More than #2.. I actually only like my bias, I'm not that interested in his group..

-#2.. I wouldn't even care about his group if he wasn't in it.. I simply started to stan the group because of him..

-#2.. I only see the other members as my bias' friends..

-#2.. But doesn't mean that I don't like the other members! It's just that I like my bias slightly more than the other members..

-#2.. I love the other members as well, but not as much as I love my bias..

-#2.. I would've still liked the group even if my bias wasn't in it, but not as a fan..

-It used to be #1, but now it's #2..

-#1.. I started liking a specific member because I've always liked the group in the first place..

-#2.. I only care about the group because my bias is in it..

-#1.. Because I started falling for the whole group because of their songs..

-#2.. I'm neutral with the group, I don't love it but I don't hate it either.. The only thing that matters to me is my bias..

-I have two biases out of 11 members in that group.. So..?


Thus Articles Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group?

Sekianlah artikel Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Did you start liking a group because your bias in it or did you start liking your bias because they're in that group? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2017/07/did-you-start-liking-group-because-your.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: