The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells

The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells
link : The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells

Read more


The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells

 
South Korea / Seoul

Ep 1: 2.072 / 2.386

Ep 2: 2.390 / 2.564

Ep 3: 1.872 / 2.323 (Lowest)

Ep 4: 2.545 / 3.031 (Highest)

theqoo

-Why is the rating for Ep 3 that low?? However I have to admit that Kim Go Eun and the cells are so adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-The cells animation is really a good call...

-This drama is really really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really enjoy this dramaㅋㅋㅋ The animation is so much better than I thought. I really enjoy watching this drama!!

-This is a really good drama. It's my favorite drama lately!

-Kim Go Eun really suits Yumi's character... Not to mention that the cells are really cute!!

-I'm watching this drama just to see the cells, they're really adorableㅠㅠㅠ

-I really love this drama. I'm watching it with my jaw dropped on the floor. The cells are sooo cute that they make me wonder about my own cellsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Go Eun is such a great actress. I love this drama, it's really good. Fighting, Yumi's Cells!

-I love the cells so much! Hunger is my favorite one! On top of that, Kim Go Eun is such a great actress. She's literally Yumi!

-I can't bring myself to watch this drama, it's too childishㅠㅠㅠ

-It's been a long time since there was a drama that could make me laughㅠㅠ I really love this drama

-So cuteㅜㅜ I just started watching this drama yesterday and I'm already in love with it!



Thus Articles The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells

Sekianlah artikel The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The Viewer Ratings of Yumi's Cells With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-viewer-ratings-of-yumis-cells.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: