The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game

The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game
link : The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game

Read more


The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game

 
I was contacted around October last year. The person said, 'We're looking for models for body-painting. You will only be wearing panties and nipple stickers. You will only film for 3 days. The fee is around 5M KRW (~4,232USD)'. Honestly, I thought about it because it pays me 5M KRW for just 3 days of filming. But I was concerned because I was only able to wear panties and nipple stickers. I didn't even know what the filming was for, so I rejected it. Because, you know... Being naked to film something you have no idea for doesn't sit right with me. Turns out the offer that I rejected last year was Squid Game, which now ranks as #1 show! I could've starred in the show, what a pity. If there's any other opportunity, I'll gladly accept it!

theqoo

-The scene with the VIP members was honestly... old-fashioned.

-Hul?? I had no idea those were real peopleㅋㅋㅋI thought they were mannequins

-Whoa... 5M KRW in just 3 days?? I want to do that...

-They should've explained in detail when they offer the job. If I were her, I would've rejected it too.

-I can't believe they actually use real people for that? I thought those were mannequins...

-I thought they were mannequins since they seem to not be moving at all...

-Very unprofessional of them to offer the job without actually explaining it in detailsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I didn't even know they existed in those scenes...

-I think it would be very frustrating to get the painting off your body...

-Oh... I thought to myself, 'They look like real people', when I saw the scene. I didn't expect them to be real people...

-They should've just used mannequins instead...

-I watched the show and I don't have any memories of seeing them in that scene...

-Crazy... So those were real people???

-It was very uncomfortable for me to watch because I knew they were real people...

-So this is how production teams cast supporting characters??



Thus Articles The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game

Sekianlah artikel The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The fee of the supporting characters with body painting behind the VIP members in Squid Game With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-fee-of-supporting-characters-with.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: