[enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP

[enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP
link : [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP

Read more


[enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP

[enter-talk] NOZE NOW HAS FANSITE MASTERSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Shocked Noze
post response:
[+432][-25]
original post: here

1. [+209, -18]
Emma

2. [+205, -2]
But Noze looks way prettier on broadcast than on her selcas or pictures, for real

3. [+147, -1]
She looks really shocked + taken aback

4. [+91, -1]
But isn't Noze a commoner? Also, this isn't a nuisance only to Noze but the other students too

5. [+75, 0]
I heard that they all barged into 1 Million and sat there. Let's not do acts that would hinder the dancers

6. [+60, -1]
She does have the face worthy of having fansite masters



[enter-talk] AREN'T NOZE'S FANSITE MASTERS A NUISANCE?

"I'm a student at 1 Million.. There were way more people gathered here than usual and they were even filming other people doing the dance classes during class time.. :') :') Of course, I understand that Noze-teacher is really pretty and that they really like her but I hope that they refrain from doing actions that could hinder other studentsㅠㅠ"
"No but after the class, (she) came out and people were lining up, and were taking videos and even asking for her signature..."
"No they were taking pictures at the back and even if I don't know if they were only taking pictures of Noze-teacher, won't it be uncomfortable if they uploaded the pictures and our faces show up? Wow seriously, these people..."

post response:
[+530][-8]
original post: here

1. [+115, 0]
Anyways, these people don't know about moderation...

2. [+107, -2]
Totally a nuisance... It's indeed shocking to stick to someone who doesn't have a manager or security guard around them. And they are doing this given our current situation? (T/N: Covid-19) I feel like Noze tried her best to tell them off so I hope that they won't come to see her at work anymore. It's not like Noze was an idol either.. ㅠ
"Thank you to everyone who came <3
However, due to the guidelines on social distancing, I'm asking you to refrain from coming to watch during class times as much as possible :'(
Because there are also other teachers and students aside from me, I'm asking for your understanding ㅠㅠ
When looking at the letters and gifts, it makes me wonder if I even deserve these and makes me emotional. But rather than buying me gifts, please buy something delicious to eat <3
I'm so thankful just for you liking me ㅠㅠ <3<3<3<3
I was so happy that I couldn't even explain it <3"

3. [+69, 0]
Noze is kind so it ended like that. Looking at the video, they seriously followed her so closely that people wouldn't even walk around

4. [+34, 0]
The most disgusting thing was that there were 2 men who stuck around her and took selcas in front of her while Noze didn't even care about them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these airheads should get in their right minds.. this is not the place where idols go to work

5. [+27, 0]
I don't think that they are her fansite masters but commoners who are her groupies. Do you think that anyone who takes pictures are automatically fansite masters?



[enter-talk] NOZE MADE AN INSTA STORY BECAUSE OF HER FANS

post response:
[+354][-6]
original post: here

1. [+275, 0]
No matter how much you like her, it's not right. This is a place of work for Noze so why would you even go see her at the academy? I seriously can't understand them. She's not even a celebrity so they should respect her private life

2. [+182, 0]
Aigo... but she's good with her words. It's all because they crossed the line

3. [+160, 0]
That's what I've been saying... academies are a place for work so going there to see her is crossing the line ㅠ imagine people who like you going to see you at your work place... it would be horrible ㅠ

4. [+85, 0]
Noze isn't an idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, to be honest, I would even hate the fact that I now have fansite masters if I were Noze. I wouldn't be able to go around with my care face anymore and I would never know when the fansite masters would barge in to take pictures of me like a sasaeng. They even followed her to the academy. Cut it down. Do you really think that she likes this?  You guys are the only ones who like this;; sigh..




[enter-talk] NOZE X MUSINSA IS DAEBAK

She suits the hip vibes. These were apparently taken in '18
It would be nice if she shot CFs for this kind of brand too ㅠㅠ 



post response:
[+36][-65]
original post: here

1. [+300, -3]
Making Noze look like this in pictures is also a skill itself...

2. [+251, -3]
Ah crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her awkward expression and poseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking cute ㅋㅋㅋ She looks like Doraemon in the last one

3. [+251, -3]
They should take the pictures from a lower angle ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+53, 0]
Pictures that even made me awkward just looking at them

5. [+28, 0]
They seriously took the pictures so lazily... I hope that she gets to shoot pictorials with this vibe again...






Thus Articles [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP

Sekianlah artikel [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [enter-talk] STREET WOMAN FIGHTER'S NOZE DUMP With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/09/enter-talk-street-woman-fighters-noze.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: