Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part

Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part
link : Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part

Read more


Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part

 

Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna

theqoo

-Yeji is such a great dancer...

-The ones in the left and center are really great dancers...

-What is the name of the girl in the center?? I think she's the best dancer out of these five...

-The girl in the all-black outfit is totally my type...

-I'm not a fan, but based on this video I don't think Lia is a bad dancer...

-Yeji and Ryujin give off different vibes even when they're dancing the same part

-I think they're all great dancers, but the girl on the left is the most outstanding and looks the most energetic!

-I don't know much about ITZY but the girl in the middle caught my attention...

-Ryujin has this ability to steal people's attention...

-I think Yuna is a great dancer. On top of that, she has great body proportions and power which makes her look even more amazingㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeji drives me insane... She's literally the bestㅠㅠㅠ

-Lia is so much better than I thought, though???

-They're all great dancers... Do we really have to compare them?

-They're all great dancers but my favorite is Chaeryeong...



Thus Articles Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part

Sekianlah artikel Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Comparison of ITZY's members dancing the same part With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/09/comparison-of-itzys-members-dancing.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: