[enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON

[enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON
link : [enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON

Read more


[enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON

People don't talk about the 'SM-type of face' for nothing. I'm shocked
I've never thought that the two of them looked alike

post response:
[+493][-137]
original post: here

1. [+160, -26]
Hul, if I hide her mouth, it's Ireneㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+138, -145]
Just how much did she fix?

3. [+80, -30]
Kids, she looks even more like Irene when you zoom in

4. [+41, -34]
Seeing that a kid who was famous for being ugly and for being called Hyorc when she debuted is now being compared to Irene...

5. [+38, -4]
Then Hyoyeon both looks like Irene and Song Hyekyo
"They said I look like Song Hyekyo"

6. [+38, -31]
What is this? Is this a new kind of trolling?



Thus Articles [enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON

Sekianlah artikel [enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [enter-talk] WOW I SEE IRENE'S FACE IS HYOYEON With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/08/enter-talk-wow-i-see-irenes-face-is.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: