[theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS

[theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS
link : [theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS

Read more


[theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS

 
19 y.o. teenagers' average height is 163.2 cm (female) and 175.5 cm (male)

original post: here

1. I'm jealous ㅠㅜ I'm below average ㅠㅠ

2. I'm a teenager and this is not it ㅋㅋ  I'm 170 and there are so many girls shorter than me. The average is definitely below 163

3. But what's the reason for them to have longer legs and arms though? They are not getting taller but why are their arms and legs longer?

4. I'm a shorty and I'm jealous

5. They grew 2 cm taller than my generation. Daebak

6. Wow so tall

7. It's similar to us. I'm 165 and I've never really seen any girl as tall as me... it's the same ㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm 163 and I'm being treated like a shorty at work... I want to show them these stats... seriously, people who are barely over 170 have such superiority complex

9. Nowadays, the kids' legs are freaking long... Pants have gotten longer too so I always have to alter them...

10. But their proportions are different from our generation.. their legs are so long ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and their heads are super small

11. Wow they are taller than I thought

12. 175?? I worked around high schools a lot and they were almost all around 160...



Thus Articles [theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF HIGH SCHOOLERS NOWADAYS With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/07/theqoo-average-height-of-high-schoolers.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: