[theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON

[theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON
link : [theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON

Read more


[theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON

T/N: Title is a reference to 'World of the Married' and 'Age of Youth'
Male characters
Jo Byeonggyu
Famous line: Should I be grabbed by the ankle for the things I did in the past?

Jisoo
Famous line: In my past, I've always lived with an anxious mind

Kim Donghee
Famous line: EDEEE (T/N: not sure about the reference)

Dongha
Famous line: Compulsory school transfer is being confirmed

Female characters
Park Hyesoo
Famous line: The exposer is trying to get money out of me

Shin Eunwoo
Famous line: The victim and I were never in a good relationship originally

OST lineup
Stray Kids' Hyunjin
Famous line: It was sharply different from my memories so it's difficult to confirm the truth, even so, I met with the victim and apologized

(G)I-dle Soojin
Famous line: Seo Shinae, release your statement. Even though I don't remember, I believe that I wasn't like that

April (Lee Naeun, Kim Chaewon, Jun Somin, Yang Yena, Lee Jinsol)
Famous line: We will sue that person claiming to be the victim's dongsaeng

Apink's Park Chorong
Famous line: It's true that I hit her but...

original post: here

1. This looks like a gemㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Everyone had such a superb famous line. The director must know about school violence well

3. Maybe because they all got exposed at the same time, there are way less people here than I thought

4. They will win the top excellence award at the Golden Termination Awards 

5. This is a reality show

6. Someone said "Golden Termination Award"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. This isn't a drama, it's a documentary

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah I wet my pants at their famous lines

9. Everyone is splendidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Farewell, you guys won't go far




Thus Articles [theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] NEW 2021 DRAMA "THE WORLD OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE" (AGE OF YOUTH OF SCHOOL VIOLENCE) COMING SOON With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/04/theqoo-new-2021-drama-world-of-school.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: