An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg

An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg
link : An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg

Read more


An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg

 





He asked the master whether if they were taking pictures of himㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Pentagon's Kino


-That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so excited, so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He was like, 'Me?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fansite master must be so proudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think I will ever forget that smile for the rest of my lifeㅠㅠㅠ

-Kino takes really good care of his fans, he treats them really well... He's so cuteㅠㅠ

-It's my first time seeing him but I have to admit that he's really adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan but I've always liked him because he's a great performerㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-I'm not a fan but he debuted around the same time with my bias, so I've always liked himㅠㅠ 

-Look at how much he lost the fat on his faceㅋㅋㅋ He looks really different now...

-He looks so pure in those pictures... So adorable...

-So lovely...ㄷㄷ

-Who is this guy... He looks really cuteㅠㅠ I mean, look at that smile...




Thus Articles An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg

Sekianlah artikel An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles An idol's reaction when he noticed his first ever fansite.jpg With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/04/an-idols-reaction-when-he-noticed-his.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: