[theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS

[theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS
link : [theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS

Read more


[theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS

"Konic <3"
Bobby:
Tomorrow is my first stage everyone.. 
It's a shame that I can't be together with you guys on set.. 
But since I will be sending you my energy to each and everyone's room.. 
I hope you will receive a lot of happy energy!!!!!
Be strong everyone and fighting!!!




 "YG is working hard but the reason why they're still in 9th grade.. (t/n: 1st grade being the best)
Sigh those r*tards... 
If you're gonna make it like that, it's means it's just me sending a text to Bobby"

Bobby's message is supposed to be on the left ^_ 

original post: here

1. Ah f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are we supposed to feel what it feels like to be Bobby? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. As soon as I saw the tweet I went "Why did I become Bobby?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. Ah there are r*tards like that that exist. They work f*cking hard, but they just can't get it right. I'm that b*tch so I know how it feels ^^

5. F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. They can't seriously be this dumb.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The Bobby experience f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. It's my first time having this kind of pseudo-experienceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The pseudo-Bobby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ah it's freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'll applaud their hard work.. 

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Someone said that it's Bobby showing us his phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I felt like something wasn't right the first time I saw thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles [theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] NO MATTER HOW HARD YG WORKS, THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FANS With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/01/theqoo-no-matter-how-hard-yg-works-they.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: