[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE
link : [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE

Read more


[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE

I'm writing this to continue to ideal-type series!!

For me, I really hate younger guys... ㅠㅠㅜ I get that they are cute but someone older who has the same kid-vibes and cute style is better. Younger guys just look immature...??
"If you like it, you can take a picture too."

post response:
[+178][-7]
original post: here

1. [+480, -8]
Those Hondae street styles, hip hop or whatever, I hate them all. 

2. [+447, -2]
Those hot guys on Insta or FB, I f*cking hate them

3. [+383, -9]
People who are popularㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even if he becomes popular while I'm liking him, his likability will decrease

4. [+328, -7]
I f*cking hate guys who use half formal speech... It's f*cking cringe. I bet that there are a lot of people who hate it too

5. [+268, -4]
I hate people who call often

6. [+231,-3]
Those ballad-bugs (T/N: guys who sing ballads at the karaoke/obsessed with ballads)

7. [+221, -1]
What's worse than someone who uploads a lot on Instagram is someone who hashtags their pictures #todays_hotguy or things like that. It just turns me off. Personally, I hate people who are obsessed with Insta likes. That's why I only have a private account and only accept my real friends...

8. [+198, -12]
Guys who are prettily handsome.. I don't hate them but I don't see them as men


Thus Articles [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE

Sekianlah artikel [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN IDEAL TYPES THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE BUT YOU HATE With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/01/teens-stories-lets-write-down-ideal.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: