Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling

Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling
link : Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling

Read more


Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling

 

It's New Year

This is my first time talking about something personal and not work in front of you guys. Why do I feel so shy...

Hmm... Hmm...

Yes, that's how it is^^

Haha...

Hmm...^^;;

I don't know what to say but I feel like I needed to say something to all of you

It feels very awkward and strange...^^;

I'm really thankful that I got to meet a nice person, I will do my best to do well...

I'm always keeping all of your support and love in my heart. I hope more good things will happen this year. Stay healthy. Bbyoong

Why is this Unnie so cute...

theqoo

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is she so adorableㅋㅋㅋ I hope they would get married!ㅋㅋㅋ

-Seems like she's really in loveㅠㅠ This is so cuteㅠㅠ

-She's seriously so cute... Even her username is Yejinhandㅋㅋㅋㅋ (NB: 손/Son means hand)

-Unnie, let's only walk on the flowery pathsㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ I feel like I can hear her voice through that captionㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really adorable... I'm so freaking jealous of Hyunbin...

-Hyunbin and Son Yejin look so cute together, especially since they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Unnie, you're so cuteㅠㅠㅠ Anything that makes you happyㅠㅠ

-Congratulations~~ Why do I feel so happy to see this?ㅋㅋㅋ

-She's just as adorable as she looksㅠㅠ

-So cute!! I wish them all the best, they look really cute togetherㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Yejinhand is so adorable... I'd fall for her to if I were Hyunbin... Unnie, I guess I'm gonna have to let you go^^

-I seriously wish them all the happiness there is in this worldㅋㅋㅋ She's so lovely



Thus Articles Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling

Sekianlah artikel Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Son Yejin personally confirms the dating rumor in a cute way that netizens can't stop smiling With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/01/son-yejin-personally-confirms-dating.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: