Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt

Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt
link : Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt

Read more


Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt

 

Guys, not only Changmin Oppa is a married man, he just got married, and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs. I'm killing all those bastards who wear their couple rings on stage.

F*ck, I'm fainting

theqoo

-I really hate tweets like this...

-It's only funny because it's not your bias. If it happens to you, I'm sure you'd be so f*cking pissed.

-Kangmin got married???

-I guess this is why Kangmin became a trending topic on Twitter thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You must be sick in the head...

-I think he doesn't wear the ring because the choreography is quite powerful, though?

-I think this tweet is very funny, why are the comments so serious?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I get goosebumps to think that you put so much attention whether if he wears his wedding ring or not...

-I knew he was in a relationship but I had no idea he already got married...??? Am I the only one who doesn't know??ㅋㅋㅋAnyways, congratulations on your wedding!!

-Hul... I forgot that he's already married...

-What the...??? Kangmin got married...???

-Hul, when did he get married...? And you're telling me Shindong is not married?? I can't figure out things...

-It's just a funny tweet, what's the problem?



Thus Articles Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt

Sekianlah artikel Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Changmin is a newly married man and yet he doesn't wear his wedding ring when he performs.twt With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2021/01/changmin-is-newly-married-man-and-yet.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: