[theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES

[theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES
link : [theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES

Read more


[theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES

 





No matter how many years it's been, it will always be legendary 
The legendary Back-Singi

original post: here
1. I don't even know much about TVXQ but I know them for this 
 
2. Oppasㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ F*ck no matter how much the ex-TVXQ oppas are problematic now, I still love the TVXQ of years ago...

3. For real the talks were freaking crazy about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  At that time, I wasn't even an idol fan and I still remember this clearly 

4. I was a middle schooler and I almost cried when I saw this

5. I only realize now how well Hero's tattoo suited him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I remember that they weren't even able to use the Red Ocean lyrics back then? Wow that's nostalgic... 

7. Choikang Changmin's shoulders can be clothing hangers.. 

8. I acknowledge back-singi, they were legendary 

9. It would've been crazy if they did it even today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I seriously hated this 



Thus Articles [theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/12/theqoo-legendary-idol-end-of-year-stage.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: