The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans

The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans
link : The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans

Read more


The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans

 

theqoo 

-The whole world needs to know how cute S.Coups isㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-His deep voice is seriously driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... I won't call you by other names today!! S.Coups, you're so cute!!

-Everyone, remember his name!! It's S.Coups!!

-He suits that hairstyle really wellㅋㅋ

-S.Coups is so handsome

-I will stop messing around and call you S.Coups for todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What's the original lyrics, though?

-I've been falling in love with him ever since I started watching Going Seventeen..

-Coups, you're so cute... I know your actual stage name, but I call you with the wrong names on purposeㅠㅠㅠ

-S.Coups, we call you with other names because you're cute. We actually know what your name isㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-S.Coups is so cuteㅋㅋ I'm sure he knows that we're all just messing around when we call him with the other namesㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks really adorable but his voice speaks the opposite...



Thus Articles The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans

Sekianlah artikel The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The 'Hello, I'm S.Coups~~' line during Seventeen's Gayo Daejeon stage that gets positive reactions from fans With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-hello-im-scoups-line-during.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: