[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020

[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020 - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020
link : [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020

Read more


[teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020

I know that I'm a pushover but even so, I was like a fool. Every time a serious situation or a fight broke out, I became so stressed and couldn't cope with it so I just let it slide by laughing... Every time that happened, I came home, think about how I acted like a fool and start blaming myself. But then, the same thing would happen again and again. I really need to fix my personality for next year ㅠㅠ
What was the thing that you regretted the most this year...?

"It looks like he lost something"

post response:
[+40][-2]
original post: here

1. [+134, -1]
Not studying hard.. not studying hard right now... I'm worried about my life.. There's nothing I'm good at either..

2. [+126, -2]
Using Corona as an excuse to throw away 356 days

3. [+93, -2]
Kids, don't let the past days torment you and let's live the god-life this year

4. [+24, 0]
Not trying my best from time to time. Let's not be like this this year, the result of being lazy and idling around is more miserable that I thought

5. [+15, 0]
Becoming depressed and not being able to do anything.. just being on my phone..

6. [+13, 0]
Attending an all-girls school, f*ck... I want to die... I thought that it would be fun but it's not fun at all. Having boys in your class is way more fun. Everyone is hyper-conscious of each other and it's disgustingly hard to get good grades. I seriously want to kill myself. The good thing is that you can go around without washing or wearing makeup. There's nothing else good aside from that...

7. [+8, -1]
Giving my body to that bast*rd. I bet that that bast*rd went around and told people around him already. I feel so embarrassed and regretful for giving my first experience to this f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm f*cked






Thus Articles [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020

Sekianlah artikel [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020 This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teens stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN ONE THING THAT YOU REGRETTED THE MOST IN 2020 With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/12/teens-stories-lets-write-down-one-thing.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: