[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES"

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES" - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES", we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES"
link : [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES"

Read more


[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES"


Seventeen's schedule was already decided before Bighit's family concert, so they will unfortunately not be able to attend

original post: here

1. I don't have any opinion on this oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just happy I can see my bias 

2. Then I'll look forward to their already decided schedule ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Can someone let me know why are people congratulating them for escaping? Isn't having a joint concert a good thing? Isn't it a good thing that they can have their own concert instead of attending MBC?
> It's the "joint concert" part that people don't like. They rather them have exclusive concerts than joint concerts, and they've been wishing for the escape since a long time ago

4. I'm seriously envious, I hope my bias also didn't participate f*ck. This concert is so severe I f*cking don't want them to join. Ah I want to hit Bighit

5. I hope that Bangtan doesn't participate eitherㅠㅠ

6. But I don't think that Bangtan will be appearing? Whenever Johnnys were doing their family concert, SMAP who are the nationwide star group were always granted to not participate. It's a way to let the hoobaes show themselves 

7. Please don't include Bangtan either... I want to see my bias.. 

8. I freaking like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Are they going to US?


Thus Articles [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES"

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES" This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] SEVENTEEN, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BIGHIT LABELS CONCERT.. "THERE WERE PRE-ARRANGED SCHEDULES" With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/11/theqoo-exclusive-seventeen-will-not.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: