Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal

Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal
link : Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal

Read more


Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal

 



 

theqoo

-I'm gonna watch this 30 times before going to sleep...

-That's a really difficult choreography...

-I was like... 'How is he going to sing this song live while dancing?' and then I realized he's from SHINeeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The choreography looks very difficult and cool at the same time, but is it possible to sing live with this choreography?

-I'm so excited to watch this video that my armpits are drenched in sweat;; This is f*cking jaw-dropping...

-Are you sure he's a human just like us...? Are you telling me he's not a CG animation...?

-This whole choreography is literally an art...

-The way he turns put figure skaters into shame...

-The way he moves his body is so different, he's not just an ordinary human. He's such a great dancer, the way he turns his body is so beautifulㅠㅠㅠ Just like the M/V, this dance practice video is so addicting. I can't stop watching it

-He literally turns his practice room into a figure skating rinkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My hands are sweating after watching this video;;;

-How can a person be this great at dancing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My jaw drops just by looking at him dancingㅋㅋ

-I literally watched this whole video with tension all over my body and holding my breath in... He's a really really great dancer

-I've always known he's a great dancer, but this puts me into a whole different level of shock...



Thus Articles Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal

Sekianlah artikel Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Taemin recently dropped the dance practice video of Criminal With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/09/taemin-recently-dropped-dance-practice.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: