JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg

JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg
link : JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg

Read more


JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg

 



We demand these from JYP Ent. Division 3:
1. Continuous lawsuits of malicious comments
2. The replacement of MV Producer, Naive

Fans have been consistently requesting these with different ways

I wonder if JYP Ent. is going to give fans feedback regarding this

They didn't just send a truck out of all the sudden, they formed a team

They've tried out speaking their opinions through different ways before this

I think this may be their last option. Intl and domestic fans have the same opinion regarding this matter.

They combined their opinion and decide to do this

theqoo 

-I heard Naive produced all of Twice's MVs...? I was very surprised to hear that. And about the lawsuits, I can totally understand why fans demanding the company to take it seriously. I'm rooting for you guys.

-I can totally understand why fans are demanding these matters. I wonder why JYP Ent still hasn't taken these requests seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so freaking stubborn

-I really like Twice, I hope their company will start taking legal actions towards malicious commenters... I've seen some as I watched Twice's video on the Internetㅠㅠ They really need to take legal actions. Even those comments sound really hurtful to me.

-Seriously, though. Replace Naive. I don't even have the urge to watch Twice's MVs anymore because of them.

-I personally think these demands are very understandable. I'm rooting for you guys.

-I'm not even a fan of JYP Ent.'s artists but I'm rooting for this actionㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not a fan of Twice, but I know how serious these two matters areㅋㅋㅋ Especially the hate comments, they really need to do something with it. I personally think people are stepping out of the lines lately.

-It's hilarious how they're still working with Naive when their fans hate Naive so much...

-What's wrong with Naive? Is there anything wrong with Twice's MVs? I personally like their MVs. Did they do something as controversial as plagiarisation?

-I really like the teaser to More and More MV, but I have to say that the full MV, the color, hairstyle, makeup, outfits, and the CG animation are so-so... But I also have to admit that their previous MVs are really good

-Why do the fans hate Naive so much?? Are their MVs that bad? 



Thus Articles JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg

Sekianlah artikel JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles JYP Ent.'s headquarter right now.jpg With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/09/jyp-ents-headquarter-right-nowjpg.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: