Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg

Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg
link : Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg

Read more


Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg

 Jaehyun will start his career as an actor as he plays the role of an Engineering student

Therefore, I did some research of him that shows his synchronization to an Engineering student

Jaehyun is playing the role of Cha Minho, a well-mannered and confident 2nd Year Computer Engineering Student. He's a talented student who's currently developing an application. He has been best friends with Park Hyesoo for 12 years. 

The Engineering Student we all know: glasses + checkered shirt


However, I can't find any pictures of him wearing glasses and checkered shirt all at once, so I'm just compiling pictures of him that radiate the vibes of Engineering Student



Unedited, bare-faced Jaehyun Sunbae

If we add more Nerdiness, it would be something like this:




And... Jaehyun after he takes a shower and dresses up for a date


Jung Jaehyun uploading his selfie on Instagram after a long time


Jung Jaehyun on his graduation day


Jaehyun Sunbae once he gets employed


Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it

[+421][-27]

1. [+131][-3] I'm not a fan, but I scrolled down this post with a smile on my face...

2. [+102][-0] I hope we get to see him dressed like this...



3. [+73][-3] I'm f*cking looking forward to how he's going to dress up as that role...

4. [+55][-2] As an Engineering student, I'd like to say that there's none of us who looks like Jung Jaehyun, nor dresses up well like that... I just want you guys to not imagine us, Engineering students, like that, just in case^^ Anyway, I will make sure to watch the web-drama. I'm really looking forward to it!

5. [+38][-0] I have a lot of things to say...

6. [+36][-38] Please get this comment the same amount of upvote and downvote

7. [+35][-0] We're also going to see him in uniform, right...?

8. [+27][-20] Please let him wear glasses, at least for once because he looks so f*cking cute with them...

9. [+22][-0] I'm an Engineering student and there's none of us who looks like that... However, I'll fill up my imagination, that was made up from watching dramas but eventually got shattered as I actually enrolled in university, with this drama...


Thus Articles Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg

Sekianlah artikel Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Jaehyun to enroll as an Engineering student next year.jpg With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/09/jaehyun-to-enroll-as-engineering.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: