Whoa... Look at his selfies

Whoa... Look at his selfies - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Whoa... Look at his selfies, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Whoa... Look at his selfies
link : Whoa... Look at his selfies

Read more


Whoa... Look at his selfies

I just saw some posts on Pann talking about idols who take really bad selfies.
So I did a research to find if there are any other idols who take bad selfies, and I found the real winner...

His selfies




His pictures taken by other people





He is Joshua, a member of Seventeen. I just noticed that he's in Seventeenㅠㅠ
He looks really elegant, like a prince from a noble kingdom. But I was very taken aback to see his selfies...
There are some other that's just worse, but since I feel sorry, I'm uploading the 'better-looking' ones...ㅎㅎㅎ

[+170][-36]

1. [+67][-0] The master of taking selfies in Seventeen are Mingyu, S.Coups, and Jun

2. [+61][-0] No, there are someone worse than him. His name is Mr. Choi Vernon. (I'm sure Carats would know which picture I'm talking about, he's in a rainbow hoodie and wearing a red glasses. Can anyone upload that picture here? I can't find it)

3. [+42][-0] The members with the best selfies are Mingyu, Coups, and Jun. The other members take average selfies, except for Wonwoo and Vernon... Hmm... You know...

4. [+20][-0] There's also another member from this group who takes really bad selfies...

5. [+20][-0] Hong Jisoo, Yoon Jeonghan, and Choi Hansol... They're all very handsome, but they keep using their face carelessly, especially when taking selfies.

6. [+16][-1] I personally think he also takes bad selfies, despite his good-looking face...

7. [+15][-0] I'm a non-fan and when I first saw his selfies, I thought, 'Hmm? He looks fine, though?' And then I scrolled down and saw his pictures taken by others and got really taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought they were different person, how could he look so different in his selfies?

8. [+11][-0] There are no members in Seventeen who knows how to take good selfies, except for Jun and S.Coupsㅠㅠㅠ Especially Vernon...


Thus Articles Whoa... Look at his selfies

Sekianlah artikel Whoa... Look at his selfies This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Whoa... Look at his selfies With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/whoa-look-at-his-selfies.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: