Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life?

Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life?
link : Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life?

Read more


Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life?

Go Ara

I saw Kim Jongil walked past me in front of Shangrila Hotel when I was in China 
How can anyone beat this commentㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-I think Taeyeon is the first and last famous person I have even encountered in real life

-I once sat in front of Hani on an airplane...

-Obama. I saw him because of my work, he was literally in front of my face...

-I once saw Kang Dongwon filming for something on the subway

-Yoo Jaesuk...

-I went to Lady Gaga's concert

-I've been to a Michael Jackson's concert before, does this count?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ji Changwook

-Didn't someone on Theqoo say they saw Kim Jongun in Vietnam?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-BTS

-Tom Cruise

-Queen Elizabethㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Trump... I live in North America and he visited my school for a presidential campaignㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Benedict Cumberbatch 

-Robert Downey Jr. (NB: I love how Koreans shorten his name to 로다주/Ro-Da-Ju lmao), Kim Yuna, IU

-Nicolas Sarkozy, the former President of France

-I met BTS in London, Jimin was literally in front of my face...

-I met Daniel Radcliffe when I was in Paris for vacation


Thus Articles Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life?

Sekianlah artikel Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Who is the most famous person you have ever seen in real life? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/who-is-most-famous-person-you-have-ever.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: