When are the times you feel that you're getting old?

When are the times you feel that you're getting old? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title When are the times you feel that you're getting old?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : When are the times you feel that you're getting old?
link : When are the times you feel that you're getting old?

Read more


When are the times you feel that you're getting old?

Have you ever thought like, 'I'm getting old...'?
I was born in 2004 and currently in my first year of high school.
I have a younger sibling who's in primary school, s/he looks at me and told me that I'm old. That's when I felt like I'm getting old... 
Well, by the time I'm entering college, s/he would be just graduating from primary school. 
I somehow can understand him/her perspective...


[+9][-44]

1. [+82][-0] Hmm... When I scroll down through the comment sections in Youtube and discover comments left by primary school students, I would be like, 'What... Tsk tsk'

2. [+48][-0] When I start to wish I could go back to when I was younger

3. [+46][-0] When I think about the days I used to go to preschool and primary school? I would think about those days every time I see a play ground or kids running around catching after each other, that's when I feel like I'm getting old

4. [+22][-2] Seeing this kind of post as a '98 liner...ㅎㅎ

5. [+20][-0] When I realise that what the grown ups have been saying all this time are true

6. [+18][-0] When I saw a post about a '04liner thinking that they're getting old, that's exactly when I feel like I'm getting old

7. [+17][-0] I'm also a '04 liner... Are we old...? I mean, we just started our first year of high school...


Thus Articles When are the times you feel that you're getting old?

Sekianlah artikel When are the times you feel that you're getting old? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles When are the times you feel that you're getting old? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/when-are-times-you-feel-that-youre.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: