What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs?

What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs?
link : What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs?

Read more


What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs?

Oh My Girl's Arin and TXT's Soobin are chosen to be the new MCs!!







[+418][-93]

1. [+239][-8] They have the best visual combos ever, but I'm afraid of the amount of hate they'll get...

2. [+231][-15] Arin looks like the type of girl who's popular among boys, and Soobin looks like the type of boy who's popular among girls...

3. [+136][-15] I freaking love both of themㅜㅜ I think they would look cute together. They're the MCs I'd watch live right after Irene and Park Bogum

4. [+77][-2] This is them...

5. [+56][-2] I'm a Moa and I'm fine with this~ Arin is so freaking beautiful and innocent! Our Soobin looks very handsome and innocent, just like a rabbit! But my head already hurts to think about the amount of hate they'll get...

6. [+49][-1] I still can't believe that Arin is older than him...

7. [+36][-1] He's very adorable... I hope he would be a great MC, good luck!

8. [+28][-1] Don't you think they look like siblings...? They somehow look alike. But don't their groups have a huge age gap? They still look like siblings, though...

9. [+27][-1] I'm going insane to think that I get to see Choi Soobin every week

10. [+22][-0] Empty out my bank account... I can totally understand it...



Thus Articles What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs?

Sekianlah artikel What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles What do you think about the visual combo of Music Bank's new MCs? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/what-do-you-think-about-visual-combo-of.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: