Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town

Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town
link : Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town

Read more


Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town

Kang Daniel - Sorry Sorry Fancam

Park Jihoon - His wink in Pick Me

Lee Daehwi - His center position in Pick Me

Kim Jaehwan - His part in Sorry Sorry that goes 'Now stop, and come to me~'

Ong Seongwoo - His first evaluation stage

Park Woojin - 10 Points out of 10 Points Fancam

Lai Guan Lin - Fear

Yoon Jisung - Produce 101 S2:E1

Hwang Minhyun - Downpour Fancam

Bae Jinyoung - Spring Days, his eyepatch

Ha Sungwoon - Downpour Fancam


-Park Jihoon, thank you for that winkㅠㅠㅠ

-I remember I was like 'Who's that wink guy?' and started watching Produce 101 because of himㅋㅋ

-I still remember each of these momentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I still love Wanna One, I can't get over them... They're all doing well right now and I hope they'll continue to do well in the future. I'm always praying for their happiness and health. I love you.

-I quickly became a fan of Lee Daehwi after watching Pick Me...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I couldn't sleep the night they aired that Downpour performance...

-I noticed that Hwang Minhyun had been getting positive reactions from the first episode, and the peak was when he performed Neverㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if they're all doing well right now, I miss them..

-The other members' hottest moments are either fancams or performances, except for Yoon Jisungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lai Guan Lin's visual during Fear had my jaw dropped...

-I think I watched Sungwoon's fancam of Downpour for more than 100 times...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I became a fan after watching Daniel's fancam of Sorry Sorryㅋㅋ

-I still can't get over Hwang Minhyun during Never performance...ㅠㅠ

-I have to admit that Produce 101 S2 was really fun to watch...

-I think Park Jihoon's wink is an all-time legend... 

-Ong Seongwoo's first evaluation stage was indeed legendaryㅠㅠㅠ

-I miss Wanna Oneㅠㅠㅠ


Thus Articles Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town

Sekianlah artikel Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Wanna One's members and the moment where they became hot topic of the town With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/wanna-ones-members-and-moment-where.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: