The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing

The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing
link : The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing

Read more


The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing


I'll show you this video, that surprised me a lot back then when I first saw it.
This is Niel from Teen Top.
He's practicing his singing skills while running on a treadmill. At first, I thought he was just listening to a song. But then he started recording again because he thought he sounded bad, that's when I found out that he was singing liveㄷㄷ


-Hul... That is so mind-blowing...

-Does anyone know the title of the song? I really like it...

-I was waiting for Niel to start singing live, I thought he was listening to a song... That's crazy...

-I really like his voice...

-He doesn't sound like he's running on a treadmill at all, I thought it was just a song he listened to in the backgroundㅋㅋㅋㅋ It took me awhile to realise that it was his actual voiceㅋㅋㅋ

-B.A.P has a push-up movements in one of their choreographies...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I've seen TXT practice like this too...

-Boa invented this practice...

-Dong Youngbae also practices his singing skills like this... It's so cool...

-If that were me, my lungs are probably going to explode in no time...

-My bias also practices like this... Idols are really amazing...

-I'm exhausted just by walking around... Can't imagine how hard it must be to sing while running on a treadmill. They're really amazing...

-Whoa... That's crazy...

-Niel has a really great voice...

-He's so good at that... I can't even run, let alone running while singing at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love this song!

-I throw up just by doing either singing or running. Can't relate at all...


Thus Articles The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing

Sekianlah artikel The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The video that shows the reason why idols sound stable when they're singing while dancing With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-video-that-shows-reason-why-idols.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: