The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common

The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common
link : The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common

Read more


The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common

(NB: His stage name is 최강창민/Choi-Kang-Chang-Min, 최강/ChoiKang means Strongest)
Max Changmin

Choi Siwon

Choi Sooyoung

Choi Minho

Choi-nyeol
(NB: 찬열/Chanyeol --> 최앤열/Choi-nyeol)

Choi-y
(NB: 조이/Jo-i --> 최이/Choi-y)

Choi-nny
(NB:쟈니/Jya-ni --> 최야니/Choi-Ya-Ni)

Their last name is Choi
(NB: 최/Choi is pronounced Chwe)


-I clicked on this post to see Choi-nyeol...

-Choi-nyeol is the funniest oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the only Chois in SM Ent are Choi Shiwon, Choi Sooyoung, and Choi Minhoㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the heck is Choi-y and Choi-nnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choi-nyeol, Choi-y, and Choi Yanni?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-??? I seriously didn't doubt it at all when I saw Changmin in this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is Choi Yanni? A new actress??

-I'm sure no one is fooled by this post, right...?

-What kind of nonsense is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I've heard of Choi-nyeol, but it's my first time hearing Choi-y and Choi Yaniㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was so focused in Choi-nyeol that I forgot Choikang Changminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choi Yani is the newest addition to this familyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm already laughing my ass ever since I saw Choikang Changminㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Choikang Changminㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously thought it was his name

-I could totally understand Choi-nyeol... But then suddenly, Choi-y and Choi Yani???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was like, 'What?' when I saw Choi-nyeolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You got me at Choi-yㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Thus Articles The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common

Sekianlah artikel The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The thing that the tallest artists in SM Ent. share in common With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-thing-that-tallest-artists-in-sm.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: