[teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS?

[teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS?
link : [teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS?

Read more


[teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS?

There are people who wants to do the gender reassignment surgery because they prefer to play with robots when they're young, or they prefer to wear makeup and skirts
Some people might say that those are stereotypes of what girls and boys should act, yet other people might also say that we shouldn't put stereotypes onto how girls and boys should act... What do you guys think about this?

post response:
[+112][-132]
original post: here

1. [+403, -16]
I'm trying really hard to not call girls girly/womanly anymore, but I really get so triggered whenever a boy claims "I'm a girl~" just because they wear a skirt. And I don't care if you do the gender reassignment surgery if you're a transgender, but f*ck when you haven't even done the surgery and invade women spaces like the toilets or women-only zone, it just disgusts me. They can't understand why women feel disgusted by it and would say stuff like "Why in the hell am I scary to you?? I'm a normal female like you guys, why can't I go to the bathroom?". Every time I hear selfish stuff like that I just feel like he's just another hopeless hannam

2. [+314, -15]
I can't understand it. It's none of my business whether they want to change sex or not, but to be honest, transgender people who go to the opposite gender's bathroom or saunas? I f*cking hate it. Seriously I hate it so much. This is the equivalent of a crime

3. [+234, -10]
Me too, I feel the same way as the best comments in the past but I used to understand them but not anymore... I can understand why they think that way, but changing the gender legally is a bit hmm... For example, I'm currently 18 years old, but I want society to recognize me as a 30 years old, of course this just sounds dumbfounding to you guys right? Because that's just my age.. I can understand someone feeling like they're man or woman inside of them, but I still think that you should live the way you were legally born in

4. [+137, -4]
Do you guys know those people who were on AOA's stage on Queendom? Those people were not transgenders, they were all men and they were wearing skirts, makeup, had long hair, and going around with confidence because that's their style. It was a refreshing shock to me, and I feel like this is the right way to approach it, but wearing skirts, makeup and having long hair and thinking that you're going to be a woman just because you had gender reassignment surgery? I will never understand. If you don't have the courage to live with the style you want to be in, how are you going to do gender reassignment surgery? It's not even because they want to have kids, transgender people just want people to recognize that they're female by redoing their faces by other people, the reason is external

5. [+89, -1]
I f*cking can't understand. Men who are transgender and want to become female are in reality just people who want to conform to what society has prescribed what female should look like. What does it look like to be feminine? Wearing skirts and having long hair will make you automatically woman?? Transgenders are just worshiping the idea of having long hair, wearings skirts and doing surgery to look like a female. They're just men who are wearing skirts, have long hair and done surgery. If I believe that I'm a cat, am I a cat transgender?



Thus Articles [teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS?

Sekianlah artikel [teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [teen stories] *TRIGGER WARNING* WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TRANSGENDERS? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/teen-stories-trigger-warning-what-do.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: