Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones

Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones
link : Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones

Read more


Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones

(Irene is wearing a wig)
I feel sad for their hairstyle and make up...ㅠㅠ


I think they look better with dark hair...


-They should've dyed their hair black...

-I don't think so, I think it's just that the OP takes a really bad screen capture...

-I thought there were two Seulgis. I know that they look very different, but sometimes they look alike...

-I think so... But they still look beautiful anyway...

-I think the bad lighting in Music Bank and the saturation also play a big role here...ㅋㅋㅋ But they look pretty anyway

-It's just a wig anyway...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think it's the hair color, it's the bad lighting and the screen capture that was taken in a bad timing that makes them look ashy in that picture...

-The lighting in Music Bank has always been that bad. It's not my first or second time seeing artists look weird under their lighting, when they actually have a great hairstyle and make up. But after checking out their performance, they actually look okay...

-That shade of blonde totally doesn't suit Irene's skin tone...

-I think it's just a bad screen capture, I checked out their performance video and they actually look pretty!

-I saw them in Show! Music Core and they look pretty... Well, Music Bank is one of a kind, but not in a good meaning...

-It's just the lighting... They actually look beautiful in their performance video!

-I think they look beautiful as usual, though?

-I have to admit that these hairstyles are not their best hairstyles...


Thus Articles Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones

Sekianlah artikel Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Seulgi and Irene's hair color seem to not suit their skin tones With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/seulgi-and-irenes-hair-color-seem-to.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: