Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted)

Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted) - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted), we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted)
link : Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted)

Read more


Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted)



(NB; This post has been deleted by Mina)

theqoo

-I hope nothing bad happens to her...

-Leave? Where are you going... Please don't do that. I hope she has someone on her side now.

-Oh Gosh... Even Jimin's withdrawal from AOA won't solve this now...

-I think he needs to have someone on her side for 24 hours for 2 or 3 years from now on... 

-She sounds really unstable, mentally. I hope she has someone on her side.

-I'm really worried for herㅠㅠ All those bad people... This can't easily be solved even by a proper apology.

-Mina-ya, where are you going to go? I really hope I can see your face right now, Mina. No Mina, please...

-I feel so uneasy. I hope she has someone on her side right now.

-Please don't let her be alone... Please...

-I'm really worried for herㅠㅠㅠ

-No, Mina. You haven't lost yet. I'm on your side, okay?ㅠㅠㅠ I feel like my heart is going to explode, this is so unfair for her...

-No, Mina. You haven't done anything wrong. Mina, you deserve to be happy.

-This is so frustrating for meㅠㅠ I'm really worried for herㅠㅠ I hope she's not alone...

-Did Jimin really have to visit her with the managers and the other teammates? She must've felt attackedㅠㅠㅠ

-No, don't give up, Mina. I beg youㅠㅠ

-Oh God, I hope she's okay...


Thus Articles Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted)

Sekianlah artikel Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted) This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Mina updates her Instagram as a response to Jimin's apology letter (The post is now deleted) With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/mina-updates-her-instagram-as-response.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: