KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking

KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking
link : KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking

Read more


KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking





Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver

1. [+3,416, -30] I never knew that such a respectful celebrity existed!!! I will remember your name, Ravi-ssi!!!

2. [+1,819, -23] I noticed KBS always blurs out the Sewol Ferry yellow ribbon too

3. [+829, -17] I assumed they were blurring out a brand logo but it actually wasn't. Why are the KBS producers so dumb?

4. [+703, -13] They thought it was a "brand logo" γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ since when was the Taeguk flag ever used as a brand logo??? And they dare to call themselves a Korean broadcast channel?? Pfft, replace them with Tooniverse.

5. [+586, -7] I support Ravi~

6. [+72, -0] Ravi looks great in that hat!!! He makes it look better than any luxury hat ^^ It inspired me to buy my own but it's unfortunately sold out right now. The power of Ravi!! I wish you success!!

7. [+60, -1] Ravi, I'm your new fan now

8. [+36, -0] I support Ravi and his Cheonan sinking hat

9. [+24, -0] Who is this Ravi guy, he's so cool πŸ‘ I'm his fan starting from today

10. [+22, -0] Ravi is jjang, I wish you more success

-


Thus Articles KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking

Sekianlah artikel KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles KBS criticized for blurring Ravi's hat commemorating the Cheonan sinking With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/kbs-criticized-for-blurring-ravis-hat.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: