Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind?

Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind?
link : Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind?

Read more


Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind?

Rosé in real life... Look at the length of her legs...

I don't think a lot of people notice how tall Rosé actually isㅠㅠ
Because Jennie and Jisoo always wear shoes with big platforms to match her height, look at their shoes...

Here too...ㅠㅠ 
I don't mean to hate the other girls, I just want people to notice how proportional Rosé's body isㅎㅎ

Look at our Chaeng's body line, is she even real...

She's not just skinny. I think she has a beautiful body. Totally my body goals...

I posted this picture to show you how great her fashion sense is, she looks like a princess...
She suits one-piece dresses. And if you look at her airport outfits, you'll notice that her fashion sense is one of a kind...

Look at her waistㅠㅠ She seems to wear crop-tees really often!
If I wear them, my belly fat is protruding out...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)

This was from Coachella last year. Don't you think she looks like the main character of Western teen series?!?!?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


She's so pretty, I don't think I need to explain anymore...

[+203][-25]

1. [+51][-6] If I ever get to reborn, I want to be born again with slim and slender body like Rosé'sㅠㅠ I think she would still look absolutely stunning even in Ghillie suit, I'm really jealous of her

2. [+31][-0] Rosé is really thin. People tend to look chubbier in press-pictures, but not Rosé. I read in Namuwiki that she lost weight during Black Pink's world tour. She weighs 44kg at 168cm tall now.

3. [+25][-2] She's really gorgeous and I'm jealous of her...

4. [+10][-0] This is the picture I use as my phone wallpaper. It motivates me to go on diet. I think Rosé looks good in both trendy-street style and flowy...? girly style.

5. [+9][-2] Chaeng<3

6. [+7][-0] I think in overall, she's thin and she has small bones. You can't get that type of body line just by losing weight or going on dietㅠㅠ I notice this since Rosé loves to eat and she eats a lot...


Thus Articles Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind?

Sekianlah artikel Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Isn't Rosé driving you out of your mind? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/isnt-rose-driving-you-out-of-your-mind.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: