I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol

I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol
link : I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol

Read more


I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol


I think he looks beautiful in an adorable way...
He is Junghwan from Treasure

[+98][-23]

1. [+57][-16] He's going to be the next sand-bag of Pann users...ㅋㅋㅋ I mean, he's young and beautiful...

2. [+21][-2] He is So Junghwan, the cute youngest member of Treasure who's in his last year of middle school!! He is planned to debut within this month!! (YG still hasn't released any dates yet...) Anyway, please shower him with your attention!

3. [+16][-1] Boys... This grandmother loves you so much...

4. [+13][-1] The guy next to him is a '03 Linerㅜㅜ

5. [+12][-0] So f*cking cute

6. [+10][-0] How could he be a '05 Liner...



Thus Articles I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol

Sekianlah artikel I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles I found a f*cking beautiful '05 Liner idol With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/i-found-fcking-beautiful-05-liner-idol.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: