Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today

Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today
link : Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today

Read more


Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today





Who is your bias?


-The four of them are looking insanely gorgeous today... My bias is Jennie

-Lisa totally slays this one...

-Jisoo is driving me insane...

-Why is Jisoo trembling in that gif...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My bias is Lisa...

-I love you, Roséㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The four of them are beautiful but my bias is Jennie

-My bias is Rosé, but I love all of them equallyㅋㅋㅋ

-Jennie, though... Is she a doll?

-I love all of them, I can't pick one...

-Rosé looks like an elf with that hairstyleㅠㅠ

-Lisa looks so damn good with black hair...

-I really like Rosé lately...

-My bias today is Jisoo!!

-Lisa suits short hairstyle really well..

-Jennie reminds me of a kitty in that gifㅋㅋㅋ She's seriously so pretty

-My bias is Rosé, but I have to admit that Jisoo looks really gorgeous here...

-The third member, I don't know her name, though...

-Lisa? Jennie? I can't choose...


Thus Articles Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today

Sekianlah artikel Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Black Pink becomes the Fairy Ending of Show! Music Core today With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/black-pink-becomes-fairy-ending-of-show.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: