AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram

AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram
link : AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram

Read more


AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram

(The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to give up)
Honestly, everything looked the same to me at that time. 
I wanna kill the pain I feel inside. But I won't quit for the people I love. So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light.
Just like the lyrics to the song I listened yesterday, I have to survive all of this again. 

(She adds 'I can't forget the eyes of the bystanders' later)


-What is this about...

-I think Youkyung also has something to say...

-Isn't she the drummer in AOA Black? She must've trained together, I bet there are some stuffs that she knows and doesn't.

-...? What's her point of posting this...?
 ㄴWhy are you guys hating on Youkyung for posting this?

-This reminds me of T-ARA. Firstly, I would stay quiet until I listen to both sides.

-Everything is not what it seems...

-Didn't she leave early...? If a member who left the group early also has something say, the group must be really chaotic...

-Seems like she also has something to say... When would she ever get the chance to speak up if not now?

-Let's not point our fingers if we don't know what's actually going on...ㅋㅋ One thing I'm sure is that Youkyung knows more than you guys...

-Did she leave the group because of Jimin too? Just like Mina?

-She should've just said it clearly instead of posting something scary like that...

-What does that mean... I don't speak English... Can someone translate that for me?

-This looks like a war...ㅠㅠ

-Let's not jump into the conclusions, guys... 

-Is she attacking Mina or is she on her side?


Thus Articles AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram

Sekianlah artikel AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles AOA's former member, Youkyung, updates her Instagram With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/07/aoas-former-member-youkyung-updates-her.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: