Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this

Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this
link : Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this

Read more


Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this



What's with him...?
I thought he was half-Korean, but turns out he's not. He's so fucking handsome.

+ His name is Felix and he's from Stray Kids

[+47][-20]

1. [+19][-0] You have to hear his voice. His voice suits his face extremely well that it would make your heart skip a beat.

2. [+6][-1] Stray Kids' Felix is indeed very handsomeㅠㅠㅠ Fairy-Lix

3. [+5][-0] He has the type of face that could look both dark and cutie everytime he feels like it...

4. [+5][-0] The I-fans are totally in love with him, especially since he has freckles on his cheeks too...

5. [+5][-0] But despite the tough look, he actually has a very soft personality... He's driving me crazy

6. [+5][-0] I can't believe he manages to pull off that kind of make-up. I think he's very charming, both his voice and his looks...

7. [+4][-0] He looks like a character from a movie... I just checked out their latest comeback and I have to admit that he looks really outstanding

8. [+4][-0] There are times when he looks this cute, tooㅠㅠㅠ


Thus Articles Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this

Sekianlah artikel Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Whoa, I have never seen any male idols with an aura like this With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/whoa-i-have-never-seen-any-male-idols.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: