TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today

TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today
link : TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today

Read more


TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today

It seems like it has been a long time since he saw his fans.
As soon as he saw them, he smiled widely and said, 'How long has it beenㅠㅠ I think I'm about to cry'. In the end, he went closer to the camera and said, 'You have to see me closer'ㅠㅠ I'm tearing up...



[+133][-13]

1. [+45][-0] I've seen a lot of fans crying during a fansign, but I have never seen an idol crying during a fansign...

2. [+40][-0] Look at this Yeonjun Plant, guys. He gifted us a plant named after himself and asked us to take care of it. Isn't that really cute?
Yeonjun Plant
Please take care of me until the next album releases!

3. [+36][-0] I'm not a fan of TXT, but I can feel his sincerity...

4. [+26][-0] Yeonjun is so sincere. He remembers his fan's face and that it has been a long time since he was them, and how he went closer to the camera in the end... If I were that fan, I probably would've fainted. That fan said that they felt so emotional that they also almost cried...

5. [+19][-0] That's unbelievable. If my bias said the same thing to me, I probably would remember it for the rest of my life...


Thus Articles TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today

Sekianlah artikel TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles TXT Yeonjun and the legendary fansign he did today With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/txt-yeonjun-and-legendary-fansign-he.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: