[theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..?

[theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..? - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..?, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..?
link : [theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..?

Read more


[theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..?


Licking your own fingers after your friend licked the sauce off yours

I can't

original post: here

1. If my friend was one of these two, I can ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Can't

3. Absooooooooolutely never

4. If it's Xiumin, I can

5. No

6. If I was EXO and that my friend was Xiumin, I can. If it's with my friends, I can't. I'll just be like "pass me the tissue"

7. No.... No...

8. Ughhh f*cking can't

9. Never..... ever....

10. Ah I'm thinking about it....

11. It's different depending who my friend is....

12. I've never seen a kid doing something like this

13. If I had a brotherly relationship like these two, yes

14. I can't even with my family members

15. Not with my siblings. But with my parents or kids, I can





Thus Articles [theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..?

Sekianlah artikel [theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..? This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [theqoo] WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR FRIEND..? YES..? NO..? With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/theqoo-would-you-be-able-to-do-this.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: