The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs

The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs
link : The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs

Read more


The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs





They're always mad


-They're always mad in their songs, tooㅋㅋㅋ

-They look cool, thoughㅋㅋㅋ It gives off fierce vibes

-They're giving off the 'I'm going to slay you all, bitches' vibes...

-I honestly hope they would do something more bright... Maybe a cheerful pop song.

-Isn't AIIYL a bright song, though?? 

-Yeah, and that's why I love Black Pink

-Have you seen Rosè? I love it when she starts to stare at the world with her emotional gaze

-AIIYL is confused to see this post

-They totally rock fierce concept like this. But I'm sure they'd rock any concepts they're given!

-What MV is the first gif from? It looks unfamiliar to me

-I love it. It shows how great they are with their facial expressions.

-I love it since I'm a fan of fierce and tough vibes. And on top of that, Black Pink rocks that concept really well. 

-They're not mad in AIIYL...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I personally love this side of them. I wouldn't mind if they come out with even more fierce concept!

-That's exactly why I love them. Not just anyone can nail this concept and yet Black Pink suits it really well!

-I think I know what the OP is trying to point out...

-I love it when they're mad♥_♥


Thus Articles The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs

Sekianlah artikel The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles The main characteristic of Black Pink's MVs With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-main-characteristic-of-black-pinks.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: