Roy Kim enlists in the military service today

Roy Kim enlists in the military service today - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Roy Kim enlists in the military service today, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Roy Kim enlists in the military service today
link : Roy Kim enlists in the military service today

Read more


Roy Kim enlists in the military service today



-I just recently found out that every accusations made against him were just misunderstanding, I can't imagine how unfair it must've been for him...

-I feel sorry for accussing him like that, I hope he's going to do well in the military...

-Jung Joonyoung's best friend...

-I'm sorry that it took me so long to find out that everything was just a misunderstanding...

-Goodbye... I feel bad for him for having such a shitty friend...

-But wasn't he also involved in the Chatting Room...? 

-?? I thought he already enlisted a long time ago... 

-Hul, he's enlisting todayㅠㅠ I'm sure he must've been having a really hard time from all these misunderstandings. I hope he's going to stay healthy and come back soonㅠㅠ

-Please come back soon and give us a lot of beautiful songs to listen toㅠㅠ

-Does that mean all the accusations made against Seungri and Jung Joonyoung are all misunderstandings as well?

-This is why you should be careful on choosing whom to be friends with...

-I love his latest release... I'm wishing him all the best.

-I feel so sorry for himㅠㅠ 

-Roy Kim did nothing wrong and yet people are dragging him here and there. I feel sorry for him.

-He's a plagiator, I don't like him from the very beginning...

-That means we don't get to get new songs for a while...ㅠㅠ



Thus Articles Roy Kim enlists in the military service today

Sekianlah artikel Roy Kim enlists in the military service today This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Roy Kim enlists in the military service today With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/roy-kim-enlists-in-military-service.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: