'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos

'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title 'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : 'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos
link : 'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos

Read more


'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos





Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,119, -32] Everyone looks good, I'm sure they're all still friends because they all have great personalities

2. [+877, -72] What about Junyeol and Jungbong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+662, -28] The best drama of my life ♡ Hoping that the friendship of the Ssangmundong family lasts forever ^♡^

4. [+88, -2] Ah, Park Bogum is so cute~ happy to see that their friendship is still ongoing~ wishing everyone the best!!!

5. [+83, -0] This so heartwarming to see, and Park Bogum is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+67, -0] Feels like I just watched the drama yesterday but it's already been 5 years since it's been over... time flies ㅠㅠ

7. [+66, -1] I really loved the drama. I never feel nostalgic for it when I see pictures of them individually but seeing them all together is getting me in the feels.

8. [+55, -5] This made me smile automatically... 

9. [+49, -0] They all look great. Can't believe it's already been 5 years, time flies so fast. Taek is what made me join the fandom. I miss the drama.

10. [+43, -2] The best drama of my life...! I'll always watch anything by Shin Won Ho PD ever since watching 'Reply 1988'.

-


Thus Articles 'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos

Sekianlah artikel 'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles 'Reply 1988' stars get together for reunion photos With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/reply-1988-stars-get-together-for.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: