Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation

Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation
link : Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation

Read more


Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation


1. TXT's Yeonjun


2. ONEUS' Yeo Hwanwoong 


3. NCT Dream's Jisung



-I feel like if Jisung keeps on improving his singing skills, he could be just like Taemin in the future...

-Hul, Hwanwoong-ie used to be my pick during Produce 101 era... I wish him all the best. He's a great dancer!

-Let's see in 3 years...

-I couldn't agree more with Choi Yeonjun. I'm not a fan, but I always make sure to watch every fancams of himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm seriously looking forward to Yeonjun...

-I agree... Yeo Hwanwoong is a really great dancer

-Hwanwoong is outstanding, he's good with his facial expressions on stage and he's also a great dancer...

-I've noticed that Hwanwoong was born to be an idol ever since he first appeared in Produce 101

-I agree with Jisung. He has always been a great dancer, even as a kid. And he's still improving up until this point. 

-I'm not a big fan of Kpop but everytime I look at Jisung, I have a feeling that he's going to be a superstar in the future.

-Yeonjun is very talented. He's going to be a huge star in the future. 

-Yeonjunㅠㅠ He knows how to attract people's attention on stage

-Crazy... Jisung has grown so much... Oh Gosh, wait a sec. I'm at loss for words.

-I clicked on this post because I knew Yeonjun was going to be in itㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisung is the future! The fact that he debuted from SM Ent. at the age of 15 years old as the main dancer of the group is already amazing. 


Thus Articles Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation

Sekianlah artikel Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles Idol-trainer-turned-Youtuber names 3 male idols he thinks could be the future of K-Pop's next generation With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/idol-trainer-turned-youtuber-names-3.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: