[enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT

[enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title [enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : [enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT
link : [enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT

Read more


[enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT

Aren't both of them so good looking? I was watching YT and saw the idols photo time video and saw this. V and Tzuyu are freaking good looking..





post response:
[+151][-93]
original post: here

1. [+219, -13]
Ah rather than looking good together, they look like siblings. They both look fancy so they freaking resemble each other

2. [+105, -9]
Wow... f*cking pretty and handsome

3. [+95, -7]
Both have such fancy clothes, but because of their faces, I don't see the clothes at allㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -2]
Tzuyu would've been f*cking handsome if she was a man too

5. [+21, -2]
Why are their so many shipping posts like these nowadays?;;

6. [+15, -7]
Yeah, they don't suit each other, just stop

7. [+14, 0]
Tzuyu is f*cking handsome



Thus Articles [enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT

Sekianlah artikel [enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles [enter-talk] I'M NOT DELUSIONAL ABOUT V AND TZUYU BUT With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/06/enter-talk-im-not-delusional-about-v.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: