IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned

IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned - Hello Korean Celebrities, In the article you read this time with the title IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned, we have prepared well for this article you read and download the information therein Articles Artist, Articles K-Pop, Articles Korean, Articles Lee Min Ho, we write can understand. Well, happy reading.

Title : IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned
link : IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned

Read more


IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned

Q: What's the first thing that comes to your mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned?

A: Pad Thai
Of course, (the first thing that comes to their mind) is food.

Q: What's your favorite Vietnamese food?

I'm actually not a picky eater. I especially love Vietnamese food a lot. Something like rice noodles, Pad Thai, etc.

-I like Pad Thai too
-I eat rice noodles a lot in daily life

I ordered a Pad Thai for Hitomi

-How was it? Wass it delicious?
-It was really delicious

But Pad Thai is a Thai food...


-I get confused too. I once went to a Vietnamese restaurant when I craved for Pad Thai...

-That's cute. People get confused all the time, it's normalㅋㅋㅋ

-Maybe they're confused... I personally get confused about it, too...

-I just found out that Pad Thai is a Thai food from this post...

-I had no idea it was a Thai food since I have never tasted it...

-You can't blame it on them, they had no idea. But you can't expect Vietnamese or Thai fans to not get offended as wellㅋㅋㅋ Put yourself in their shoes, I can totally understand if they're offended.

-I had no idea so it's not a big deal with me. I think it's just like how annoying it is for us (Koreans) when foreign people think sushi is a Korean food.

-I'm sure it's not a live show, though. Where are the editors, producers, and script-writers of the show?

-The producers should've edited that outㅠㅠㅠ

-Maybe the producers had no idea as well. Because it's very common in Korea to find Pad Thai in Vietnamese restaurants. They should've edited that out, anyway.

-Oh Gosh... This doesn't sound so good. I wonder why the producers didn't edit that outㅠㅠ

-Do any of the producers or managers have no idea that Pad Thai is a Thai food?

-Did the Vietnamese fans say anything?? Why are we the ones getting all upset about this?

-Seems like they ordered a really good Pad Thai...


Thus Articles IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned

Sekianlah artikel IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned This Time, Hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, see you in another article post.

You are read Articles IZONE names Pad Thai as the first thing that comes into their mind when the word Vietnam is mentioned With a link https://koreancelebri.blogspot.com/2020/04/izone-names-pad-thai-as-first-thing.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: